Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) and Court Collaboration have broken ground on the development of the One Eastside build-to-rent development in Birmingham.
The 51-storey project, which PIC announced it had forward funded with £200m last year, is set to become one of the first skyscrapers in Birmingham. The development will consist of 667 apartments...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date