The Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) has called for implementation of the new defined benefit (DB) funding code should be pushed back to April next year.
The trade body's response to The Pensions Regulator's draft DB funding code consultation - published today (24 March) welcomed the additional flexibility in the draft code, particularly around the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date