The pension fraud case against the director of a sports centre has been adjourned for six weeks.
1066 Target Sports Ltd director Lee Bartholomew, 44, of Lockside, Tonbridge, Kent, appeared at Brighton Magistrates Court last week (24 March). In a prosecution brought by The Pensions Regulator...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date