The pensions industry has responded to the Department for Work and Pensions’ (DWP) consultation on the expansion of the collective defined contribution (CDC) schemes, which closes today (27 March).
The consultation, launched at the end of January - alongside the small pots and value for money consultations - sought views on proposals to expand CDC provision from single or connected-employer s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date