The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) has appointed Carol Young as its new group chief executive (CEO).
Young - who is expected to assume the role in September - will join from NatWest where she currently serves as director of reward and employment. She was previously director of reward pension and b...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date