The pensions industry has mixed opinions on whether climate-focussed long-term asset funds (LTAFs) will have a positive impact on the transition to net zero, a PP poll finds.
Responding to a recent Pensions Buzz survey, 34% said LTAFs will have a positive impact on the net-zero transition in the UK, while 29% disagreed. The remaining 37% were unsure. Of the 34% who a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date