The majority of the pensions industry believes the auto-enrolment (AE) minimum contribution level for employers should increase, a Professional Pensions poll has found.
Responding to a recent Pensions Buzz survey, 69% of commentators said AE contributions for employers should be upped, compared to 19% who disagreed. Of the former group, one suggested an accepta...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date