The lack of initiatives to increase pension engagement or provide financial advice places over 50s in a dangerous position as the government ploughs on with its initiative to encourage them back to the workplace, My Pension Expert says.
The at-retirement specialist firm's policy director Lily Megson said the recent pressure on over 50s following the 2023 Spring Budget "fails to consider people's motivation for retirement". She ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date