The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has today (21 April) announced a delay to its defined benefit (DB) funding code until April 2024.
In its new corporate plan for 2023/24, TPR said the launch of its DB funding code, which was originally due to be published later this year, would be pushed back until the first half of 2024. In...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date