The Pensions Regulator (TPR) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have published guidance on liability-driven investments (LDI).
The TPR guidance, published today (24 April), sets out practical steps for trustees to manage risks - stressing the importance of good governance, controls to reduce risks, and the ability to react...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date