The Border to Coast Pensions Partnership has launched the next stage of its private markets programme after raising a further £2.3bn of commitments from its Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) partner funds.
The latest commitments from ten partner funds take the total size of its private market programme to £12bn. More than £9bn of previous commitments have now been deployed. The latest commitments ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date