The Aegon Master Trust (AMT) has enhanced its fund range in a bid to prioritise sustainable investment across its portfolio.
The restructure to the investment funds provided by the master trust, which holds £4bn in assets under management, has introduced 16 new funds to the scheme, bringing its total number of options to...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date