Collective defined contribution (CDC) schemes will largely be seen as a success in 20 years’ time, a PP poll has found.
Responding to a Pensions Buzz survey, 23% of respondents said in 20 years' time CDC schemes will be seen as a significant success, while 45% said they will be seen as a modest success. A third (...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date