The industry is divided on whether the workload burden on trustees has become unsustainable, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
Results from last week's Pensions Buzz survey found 43% of respondents said the workload burden had become unmanageable compared to 49% who disagreed, while the remaining 9% said they did not know....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date