BT Group has announced changes to the composition of the BT Pension Scheme (BTPS) trustee board after Otto Thoresen, the scheme’s chair, said he would step down.
The telecommunications business said that, after four years in the role, Thoresen would step down as BTPS chair of trustees following the 2023 BTPS triennial valuation negotiations to allow more ti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date