Around half (46%) of women are concerned they will not have enough money in retirement, compared to just over a third (35%) of men, analysis from Cushon has found.
The employer and employee research - conducted by Censuswide on behalf of Cushon - also found that over a quarter (26%) of large businesses had seen an increasing number of employees have pulled ou...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date