Pensions Scam Industry Group (PSIG) chair Margaret Snowdon OBE delivered a talk at yesterday’s Professional Pensions Live, summarising the key indicators of pension scam transfers.
Referring to The Pensions Regulator's regulations that came out in November 2021, Snowdon said PSIG "got exactly what we asked for - power to stop transfers that we think are suspicious", plus tips...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date