Nearly two-thirds of industry professionals are dissatisfied with the current direction of pensions policy, research from the Pensions Management Institute (PMI) has found.
The latest PMI Pulse survey, which surveyed 104 industry professionals, found 61% said they were unhappy with pensions policy taken by the government and regulators over the last six months, an inc...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date