Professional Pensions is holding a webinar on the illiquidity conundrum.
The webinar - held in partnership with Aon - will take place on Wednesday 5 July at 2pm and will be fully interactive, enabling you the chance to ask questions to our panellists throughout the discussion.
Following recent market volatility, many pension schemes have an illiquidity asset conundrum.
On one hand, some schemes made significant progress in improving their funding levels. As a result, those trustees are now considering their endgame options sooner than expected and no longer have an appropriate timeframe to hold these illiquid assets. On the other hand, there are some schemes that now have distorted asset allocations, with a larger exposure to illiquid assets than initially planned and the difficult task of reintroducing diversification.
Join us for this exclusive webinar when Aon's investment specialists - partner Cathy Lewis and associate partner Joshua Tipper - and Mark Hedges, professional trustee with Capital Cranfield and Chair of Workers Pension Trust, will share valuable insights on effectively managing illiquid assets.
The webinar will also explore:
- Practical ways to deal with your illiquid investments
- The characteristics and potential opportunities different illiquids can offer along your journey
- First-hand experiences of how schemes are successfully managing their portfolios in the current investment landscape
To register, or to find out more, visit: https://webinars.professionalpensions.com/the-illiquidity-conundrum-a-practical-approach/register?refer=PParticle
Other upcoming Professional Pensions events include:
- Webinar: Protecting pensions in times of crisis - 3 July online
- Fiduciary 360 2023 - 5 September online
- Defined Benefit Summit - 28 September in Harrogate
- Investment Conference - 23 November in London
To view the latest list of PP events, visit: www.professionalpensions.com/events