Rupert Brindley says it doesn't make sense to mark pension liabilities to gilts.
The impact of Brexit on reported UK funding levels is dramatic. Yields have fallen dramatically, the Bank of England has signalled further easing and markets are pricing in little or no movement in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date