While credit is currently looking expensive Sorca Kelly-Scholte believes it still has a role to play in pension scheme portfolios
A number of UK pensions schemes are poised to take money off the table in credit. The asset class is looking expensive and the rewards on offer look meagre from here: spreads on higher quality corp...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date