The industry seems to be full of the same familiar commentators discussing the same old issues. Lesley Carline argues it is time to give a new generation a chance.
I was recently struck by a Victor Meldrew moment while reading a write-up of an industry round table. I realised that the same old topics and issues continue to be discussed by familiar commentator...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date