In the first of a series of exclusive articles for Professional Pensions, TPR's David Fair's explores the role of sole trustees, outlines some of the regulators' concerns and calls for evidence from the industry.
Our consultation on the future of trusteeship and governance was launched at the beginning of July and raised, as one of its key themes, the issue of reducing the number of poorly run pension schem...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date