Faced with greater regulatory requirements, trustees must truly get to grips with all of their responsibilities, argues David Harris.
The song Wind of Change by German rock band Scorpions became a worldwide hit in January 1991, against the backdrop of a failed coup in Russia. Tremendous social change was occurring in Europe as th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date