Schemes already face a legislative requirement to carry out transfers promptly and efficiently, so they should voluntarily get on board with the industry-developed solution, says Tom McPhail
The introduction of Star to shape recognised industry-wide standards to promote good practice in transfers has been welcomed be welcomed by the government, consumers and responsible providers a lik...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date