Trustees need to increase their focus on investments and demand more from their advisers, argues Donny Hay.
One of the most baffling paradoxes in the world of defined benefit (DB) trustees is the fact that one of the most complex and costly aspects of their responsibilities receives less time generally a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date