Nadeem Ladha says positive noise on diversity and is disguising continuing inequalities and biases across the industry.
From the bubble of a London-based pensions consultancy or a forward-thinking asset management business, it may seem as though diversity and inclusion in pensions is progressing at breakneck speed. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date