David Weeks says there needs to be greater clarity around incoming pension sanctions
The now defunct humorous magazine Punch ran a famous cartoon from which came the catchphrase "Good in parts; like the curate's egg". The Pension Schemes Act 2021 is like the curate's egg: generally...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date