It's clear that the regulatory glare that was once focused on smaller and less well governed schemes now reaches further and wider across the entire occupational defined contribution (DC) spectrum.
It's also apparent from the recent consultation on DC consolidation and other mood music that second phase planning is firmly on the legislative ‘to-do' list and the pace of change we've so far see...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date