The recent case of De la Rue Plc & Ors v De La Rue Pension Trustee Ltd & Anor  EWHC 48 (Ch) has seen the High Court rule on the construction of the De la Rue scheme's (the scheme) deferred benefits revaluation rule.
This is the latest in a line of cases to provide insight as to how the court construes pension scheme documentation. The case demonstrates that determining a scheme's rate of benefit uplifts remain...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date