The metaverse – a wildly futuristic fantasy or the inevitable location of mainstream?
Opinions are divided, but not those of Facebook, whose parent organisation is so confident in this future that it has renamed itself as Meta and spent $10bn on its metaverse division. And Microsoft...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date