The Bank of England has warned that UK inflation may peak above 8% before settling back to its 2% target, which means inflation is hot and may have some way to go before cooling down.
For most people, the immediate concern will be the squeeze on household finances, but anyone with a personal or professional interest in the longer-term effects of inflation will be wrestling with ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date