Many trustees will, from time to time, find themselves contacted directly by members with questions and requests for information about their scheme benefits.
Trustees generally want to help out their members wherever they can. However, despite the best of intentions and a wealth of pensions knowledge and experience, trustees can find that their efforts ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date