The government and the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) has published further details regarding reforms to UK insurance regulation.
On the face of it, these appear to support the previous headlines of a 10-15% cut in capital for life insurers, but recent questioning of the PRA may suggest otherwise. HM Treasury issued a cons...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date