The results of a recent Mallowstreet/Cardano survey, which found that 60% of pension trustees are male and two out of five are aged between 46-60, are not surprising.
The figures are similar to other research undertaken by the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association and The Pensions Regulator (TPR) in recent years and it's very much in line with what I see day...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date