Nobody yet knows what the long-term impact of the Department for Work and Pensions’ (DWP) document drop earlier this week will be on the workplace pensions market but there’s no doubting that it’s going to be significant.
Major announcements on both value for money (VfM) and small pot consolidation pave the way for the DWP, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and The Pensions Regulator to reshape the market, potential...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date