It’s become fashionable to knock ESG. To claim that it’s overwrought, oversold and under-delivers.
Indeed, one academic article on the ‘end of ESG' argues that an over-focus on the term is getting in the way of good investing. In many ways, the strength of the reaction is a compliment to ESG ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date