In what has felt like a long time coming, IFRS 17, the new international financial reporting standard for insurers, came into force on 1 January 2023.
As insurers start to publish their results for the 2022 financial year, we review what impact the new accounting standard may have and whether there is anything that trustees should consider and lo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date