Tracy Blackwell says reinvestment in UK equities by DB schemes will not be the way to save the City of London as a global financial centre.
The chart below, showing the asset allocation strategies of the UK's 5,000+ defined benefit (DB) schemes, illustrating that the percentage of scheme assets held in bonds has risen by almost 60% ove...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date