The UK Pensions Awards Winners' Supplement takes a closer look at the firms that won the 2015 accolades.
The supplement is available as digital download:
The full list of winners for the 2015 awards can be found here:
To hear how some of our winners won the awards, watch our video series here:
The UK Pensions Awards 2015 Winners’ Series
- How LaSalle Investment Management won the Alternative Investment Manager of the Year award
- How LCP won the Risk Reduction Adviser of the Year award
- How LGT Capital Partners won the SRI / ESG Provider of the Year award
- How PIC won the Risk Reduction Provider of the Year award
- How Spence won the Consulting Innovation of the Year award
Just one in six (16%) of schemes believe the Covid-19 pandemic has weakened their sponsor’s ability to support them in the long term, research by Willis Towers Watson finds.
Have your say: Should members be allowed to access their pension early to 'borrow' a deposit for buying a house?
In this latest Pensions Buzz we want to know whether you think savers should be allowed to access their pension early in order to buy a house.
Fewer than half of asset managers assess gender diversity as part of their investment analysis, latest research by Redington reveals.
Thirteen recommendations for the Money and Pensions Service (Maps) have been laid out in an independent report to address the “urgent” financial wellbeing implications of the coronavirus pandemic on Britons.
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has launched its 15-year corporate strategy in the form of a discussion paper, revealing protecting the future financial wellbeing of savers will sit at the heart of its work.