With demand for bulk annuities predicted to reach £350bn by 2026, supply may not be able to keep up, which could push up pricing. Kristian Brunt-Seymour looks at whether it is an issue and what it means for schemes.
At a glance: Buy-ins may account for over £262.5bn of bulk annuity business by 2026 Business growth depends on the recovery of financial markets following Brexit Understanding liab...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date