Michael Klimes explores what practical steps schemes can take to protect members from hacking and identity fraud
Technological change has made member data vulnerable to cyber criminals, and trustees must protect it. Schemes have to craft a policy that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date