The PPI has unveiled a policy paper outlining current considerations and policy debates relevant to DC scheme default strategies. Kim Kaveh explores some of its views.
As the majority of defined contribution (DC) members are saving into their scheme's default fund, trustee and provider decisions on how to structure these strategies will have a significant impact ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date