The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) is now enabling members of its Defined Contribution Investment Builder master trust to access private markets investments.
From next month, around 85,000 defined contribution (DC) members from its master trust - which was authorised by The Pensions Regulator last May - will see the investment remit of their funds in th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date