As schemes face additional hurdles to appoint fiduciary managers, Paul Wharton outlines the key considerations for all trustees in the process.
The new year equals a new start, and for pension scheme trustees 2020 is proving no different, thanks to new instructions from the Competition and Markets Authority on fiduciary management. Fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date