Inflation is on the rise but how can schemes deal with this? Lynn Strongin-Dodds takes a look at the options.
After years of bumping along the bottom inflation is rearing its ugly head and incidents such as Marmitegate - the argument between Tesco and Unilever about passing on higher import costs to custom...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date