This week's top stories included reports that the Pensions Regulator and Sir Philip Green may be close to a deal over the BHS pension schemes.
There was also coverage of the government announcing a consultation on hidden costs and charges, and JLT making the case for defined benefit consolidation. 1) BHS pensions: Sir Philip Green a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date