With Norway's biggest schemes having seen record losses in 2008, Helen Morrissey looks at what action Norwegian pension funds are taking
The past 12 months have been particularly testing for pension funds across the globe and the Norwegian pension system is no exception. Norway's two largest pension schemes, the NOK2,275bn (US$329bn...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date