Finland has been feeling the impact of the global economic crisis, but unlike other countries it has strong diversification tactics
With equity markets across the globe plummeting, institutional investors have had little choice but to reduce their allocation to equities or sit cautiously on the sidelines while deciding when the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date