FINLAND - European pension funds scooped up nearly a fifth of Finland's recent €3bn (US$4.4bn) bond issuance, the State Treasury said.
In a release yesterday, the Treasury said the issuance was the first 15-year bond in the country's history, and the long maturity helped drive interest from institutional investors. Some 17% of the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date